News:

MyKidsDiary.in :: Capture your kids magical moment and create your Online Private Diary for your kids

Main Menu

Entrepreneurs should be respected for their service, not for making money

Started by Sudhakar, Jul 13, 2012, 01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sudhakar

Today i had read a article on Silicon Startup which says,

Simple Statement :
Malcolm Gladwell compared Gates and Jobs, and said that entrepreneurs should be respected for their services towards humans and not for making money.

As brefied :
Malcolm compared Gates and Jobs, and said that entrepreneurs should be respected and acknowledged for their kind services towards humans and not for their exhilarating money making abilities.

More Info : http://www.siliconindia.com/news/startups/History-Will-Remember-Gates-as-a-Philanthropist-and-Forget-Jobs-as-an-Entrepreneur-nid-122221-cid-100.html

What i have learnt from it today - Being young, i should get affordable money to home, or we could die as per societies perspective. Young startups will always have issues till they became a profesional company and audits. Over millions of young startups were giving solutions cheaper than microsoft license, but working with 0 profits till they give up one day saying we are rulled out in the business.
  :educated