News:

GinGly.com - Used by 85,000 Members - SMS Backed up 7,35,000 - Contacts Stored  28,850 !!

Main Menu

Group Issues faced in GinGly

Started by tHeGamE, Mar 05, 2011, 07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tHeGamE

I Have no privilege to Post a New Topic So I just drop my Issue here..//

My grp Members Msgs Got Posted and Published to My Group Even WITHOUT APPROVAL.. As for Now I was Reported to Email Support and sms, but No response.. If It Continues My Group got Spammed of course my Members too..

Thanking you..

Sudhakar

Hi tHeGamE, you are at a right place for all your queries.

As informed to all groups members earlier. If your group is a public groups, everyone who joins the group could post. And Under groups page you will be given a option to either Approve or DisApprove the message from 6 hours to 24 hours. And even the Online approve option where it goes only to your group online and not an sms to your group members.

Since its a public sms group after 1 day, if the owner of the group does not take any action for the message posted by a group members. The information will be forwarded to Site Administrators and Moderators, and they will approve the message or disapprove depends upon the content and relation towards to the group.

Recently we have brought a new alert system, it will alert you regularly if your message was not moderated with in 1 day.

If you maintain / own a premium group ( paid service ), then you will be given a option to approve the message through your mobile without visiting the website.

Hope i have answered your question.

tHeGamE

Thanks For Your brief n Speedy Reply :acumen

As u told above
QuoteSince its a public sms group after 1 day, if the owner of the group does not take any action for the message posted by a group members. The information will be forwarded to Site Administrators and Moderators, and they will approve the message or disapprove depends upon the content and relation towards to the group.

Sometimes With in a hour of Duration ( when Member Post a message ) Moderation Page Cleaned and I can See tat message ws Appeared in group page.. that was the Problem I Experienced Couple of Days Before.. but I Checked Yesterday and Today Now it Works Fine :agree

Sudhakar

Quote from: tHeGamE on Mar 07, 2011, 03:06 PM
Sometimes With in a hour of Duration ( when Member Post a message ) Moderation Page Cleaned and I can See tat message ws Appeared in group page.. that was the Problem I Experienced Couple of Days Before.. but I Checked Yesterday and Today Now it Works Fine :agree

Nice that you have got the response.

Keep posting if you have any queries.
  8)

tHeGamE

None of my group messages were Published 4m 8th March :(

Sudhakar

Quote from: tHeGamE on Mar 10, 2011, 11:39 PM
None of my group messages were Published 4m 8th March :(

Yes we acknowledge the same tHeGamE,

it is bcoz http://discuss.itacumens.com/index.php/topic,93994.0.html;)

We were planning to have a premium services at gingly to have the messages auto approved depends upon the service group owners opt in for. Possibly we need to release it soon.

Hope by this time, all your messages would have been posted on time.
  :educated

tHeGamE

Oh Great Sir..!! Hope U had a Great Birthday Bash at Mamalla 8)