News:

MyKidsDiary.in :: Capture your kids magical moment and create your Online Private Diary for your kids

Main Menu

Pros and Cons of Android Mobiles

Started by dhilipkumar, Jan 27, 2011, 02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dhilipkumar

Pros and Cons of Android Mobiles

Can any one say about the Android mobiles features , Both Advantages and disadvantages. problems facing by using Android mobiles.

I wan to know what all r the basic feature whc is not present in Andorid , but present in  other mobile like Symbian. What abt MS office file doesn't supports by Android..? Email application....?

The browser whc comes with Android did supports all kind of web sites.... ?

Can we able to sync with windows OS based computer....?

What all the things need to consider to whn buy a Android mobiles...

Sudhakar

Hey Dhilip kumar, we welcome you back to our community .  :educated

In Simple, Android and IOS4 is an next version of mobile phones.  You could not compare the feature with a normal symbain mobile phone.  8)

Consider watching a movie in a cinema theatre and in dvd. Altogether its a different experience.  ;)

Make sure if you go with basic andriod handsets from samsung @ 14, you will miss load and load of features like Marketplace where millions of applications will be there like word, excel, games, gadgets, forecast etc...

So plan for a smarter andriod devices which could be upgraded to 2.3 or gingerbread i hope. Which will more features then the existing droid.

Andiorid browsers support even flash 10.5 , but ios4 of apples doest not support it. And ofcourse you could sync it with windows based machines for photo and data sharing. Or use itunes for apple .
  :yes

dhilipkumar

Hi Big_s , thanks for u r information...

but now market price for android 2.3 is goes more than 15K.. ;) ;) . so i plan go take this mobiles in the below link. need you r suggestion..  thank you..

http://discuss.itacumens.com/index.php/topic,93958.new.html#new

dhoni

android is really a best application for smartphones
with they have released more version of android