Banking Site Down - Took my precious time away

Started by Sudhakar, Jun 16, 2010, 03:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sudhakar

Yesterday my friend 1 had asked for some funds.

I have asked him to come to a location away 20 kms from my office.

since i could not reached there, i have asked my friend 2 to go there and give him the funds.

I saw, you start now and i will transfer funds to your icici bank account. And my friend 2 said ok and started.

It was almost 45 mins i was trying to login to internet banking on icici website. but session is getting expired every point of transaction and said failure. No other go my Friend 2 is standing in a atm near friend 1.

But even after 30 mins, i could not transfered. so asked my friend 2 to handover his icici atm card to friend 1. hence friend 1 need to go to his place which is 10 kms away and the time was 10.50.

Said Thanks to Friend 1 and Informed Friend 2 to withdraw the cash by tomorrow, so i could try transferring during midnight where icici bank site will be up.

:(

Next Day begin, i was there working till midnight to morning 6am . And reached home for sleep. During my night shift, tried accessing icici , but never even opened.

:sleepy

I woke up at 12.30 PM in afternoon, saw many missed calls, Rushed to office by 2. Completed works and planned to go to icici by 3.45. Reached icici , and requested for a direct bank fund transfer to icici bank card. since i have been privileged, they have informed me that we will do in 30 mins because of heavy peak. I accepted and came back, informed my friend 1 to withdraw funds from icici atm near his area using friend 2 icici atm card and i went for a customer call. Later by 5 i got a message that, finally he got the funds credited and withdrawed from the atm only at 5. Seems still he was near atm from 4 till 5 to withdraw the cash.

:gum :gum :gum :gum :gum

--------- How big it is -----------

because of the poor service or upgrade by icici bank, my precious time has been spent in it.

--------- Why do India and Indian's been under poor service for priority services ------------

Prashanth

Quote from: The_Big_S on Jun 16, 2010, 03:49 AM

--------- Why do India and Indian's been under poor service for priority services ------------

Ya its true, i agree with it.   :agree
Most of the Indian's time are wasted in the process of waiting and travelling.

www.enthiran.net