Gingly Web Updates

Started by Kalyan, Apr 30, 2010, 01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalyan

Hi,

* In profile Page, i chose sms invite and type my number..the next am getting an invite sms on my registered number.  Need Proper Validation?

* While Comparing on last days, now Website taking more than 10 to 20 mins to load...Please customize the DB or Code as professional way [ Especially INBOX, Profile, Groups ]

*  Group Owner needs own control panel for Change the Group Name, Images, Moderations like Update, Suspend the Group.

* If owner, suspend the group, that has to list as it is in Groups Page, but you have to suspend the message transaction From and To.

* From my login only am created one new group, then i go to group search and type my group, as great it list out my group.. Actually, am not a member of my group

am just owner of my group it shows me on member list..and i click the RED mark on right side...Then page refreshed and see JOIN NOW. why Group OWNERS have to

join in their same group? this moment am not sure who is owning my group. please clarify?

* if i click Join Now on my Own Group, am getting 2 SMS - NEW User Joined and My Request Status ?  So, Concept is slightly deviating...and owner number is

list out in Awaiting Members? please validate?

* Make sure to reserved some group name or codes to avoid forth issues...especially try to reserved the keyword of our product.

* Inbox taking too much of time ( i started @ 9:00Am ) it shows processing please wait...still its loading..[ Depending up on the Volume of Inbox ], the time taken is determined.

I tried with lot of browsers still am not able to view my inbox...

* Any tracking the invite attempts - in profile the content show 2rs for referring friends.

* In profile home page,  if i click any sms in Recent Messages the link has to be navigate to concern sms page...please avoid the pop up now opening..

* Try to remove the navigation on un used page, in contact home page, export contacts navigate to page not found..so, please update..

* Not able to expand the INBOX / Group SENT sms.

* In New Group Profile Page, basic users not able to know what has to be type on invite friends text box [ Either Number / Content ]. If you allowing only the numbers

make the validation.. and inside the text box add the label  " Type your Friends Mobile Numbers Separated by Comma" something similar..

* I did't update anything on my sms edit page, but it shows last update on [ current date ]...Why ? and not able to save the updated info.

* Under profile menu - > Invite : the both invitation redirects only to me Mobile invitation. Why?

* Why Should Account Settings Button on My Stats Page?

* And am having more than 10 Public groups, but in my stats page its shown as 00.

* Not able to navigate the Groups Link from My Stats and all pages.

* Remove the Group Members line from My stats page - it's il-logical..

* User dont have any groups, we have to suggest some groups to join on random manner..Group Suggestions has be fix on one end to travel in all pages as need.

* From profile page, am searching for any groups, it has be open on new page instead on same box..

* In Profile Settings ->  There's no split for manage groups and joined groups, makes more confusing to surf and not able to chose the groups

will update some more updates by evening.................

Sudhakar

Dear Kalyan,

Your message length shows your time spent on gingly portal.

Thanks for the buglist, hope we have sorted maximum number of issues.   :yes

You could login and check, in the mean time i will ask of the people from tech team to response the list of works done and pending's as early as possible.
  8)