News:

MyKidsDiary.in :: Capture your kids magical moment and create your Online Private Diary for your kids

Main Menu

How to Rip DVD(windows/mac), Copy DVD, Convert Video?

Started by whoooawy, Apr 28, 2010, 02:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whoooawy

Every year, my family will have a big party and all the members will get together. We have a very nice time on each year's party. And from the year 2000, I record the party and share with my family. I enjoy the work every much, while when I share the video or the DVD, it is really a big problem. But now I can solve it with only a few clicks.

So I writ this article to show you guys how to deal with dvd and video stuff.

Part 1: How to Rip DVD on Windows and Mac

First Let me explain what is rip DVD. When I talk about "Rip DVD", it means I will convert DVD video/movie to video format and you can play the video/movie without the disc. Of course, the original DVD will not be hurt.

For Windows users:
You need a Best DVD Ripper.

Step 1: Load your DVD to it
Step 2: Choose output profile
Step 3: Start Conversion

For Mac users:
Step 1: Download DVD Ripper for Mac.

Step 2: Load you DVD
Step 3: Choose output profile
Step 4: Start Conversion

Part 2: How to Copy DVD video/movie to another DVD Disc
To Copy a DVD to a blank DVD Disc you need a DVD copy Software and a DVD +/- RW Drive and a blank DVD Disc.

Step 1. Choose Source:
The source of this DVD Copy software can be: DVD disc, ISO image file and DVD folder
Step 2. Preparation
Before you click the "Start" button,   
1. You can choose to copy the full disc or the main movie.
2. You can choose the audio, subtitle of the copy.
3. You can change the name of the volume.
4. You can choose to "include menu" or "skip menu" or neither of them.
Step 3.  Choose Target:
You can copy your source to 3 target: DVD disc, ISO image and DVD folder
Step 4: Start Copy

Part 3: How to Convert Video
Here you need a Total Video Converter to help you.

Step 1: Add Video
Step 2: Choose output profile
Step 3: Start Conversion

jones34

iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe for Mac offers ultimate all-in-one DVD and Video solution, a must-have software essential for digital entertainment life. In addition to all the features of iMedia Converter, iMedia Converter Deluxe for Mac offers many other great features including copying DVDs, creating DVDs, downloading streaming web video worth over $165.

* Enjoy your favorite DVDs and videos on portable devices on the go.
    * Burn videos or physical DVDs to DVD discs to view on your big screen TV.
    * Provides optimized presets for iDevices, mobile phone and more.
    * A simple way to save your favorite online videos for offline watching.

iMedia Converter Deluxe for Mac Key Features

Broad Video Format Support - Quickly convert High-Definition video like AVCHD MTS/M2TS, AVCHD Lite, TS, HD MKV, HD WMV, HD MOV and standard videos to any popular format including WMV, MP4, AVI, MOV, MPG/MPEG, FLV, MP3, and more.

Simple Way to Rip DVDs - Take the hassle out of ripping and converting DVD movies or homemade DVDs to pretty much any format of your choice or directly for mobile devices. You can now simply accomplish the task with a few simple clicks.

Presets for Portable Devices - Straightforward presets allow you to easily rip DVDs and convert videos for your iPad, iPod, iPhone(iPhone 4 included), and Apple TV. A hassle-free way to enjoy your videos, movies and TV shows anytime and anywhere.

Convert or Extract Audio - An easy, fun and inexpensive way to greatly expand your music library by extracting audio from almost any format videos or concert DVDs to MP3, AAC, etc. Take these cool music or sound with you on iDevices!

Powerful Video Burning Tool -Copy and preserve your favorite video clips and photos to DVDs. Or burn movies stored on your Mac to DVD and you can play it anywhere you like: On the DVD player in your kids' room or on the road in your car DVD player.

Copy of DVDs and DVD Files - Copy encrypted DVDs or DVD files (VIDEO_TS, ISO, dvdmedia) to DVD discs for playback on portable DVD players. Or duplicate homemade DVDs for family members who also want a record of those special moments in life.

Download Streaming Videos - Easily download online videos from a wide range of popular video-sharing websites like YouTube, Yahoo, Vimeo, Break, Metacafe, Facebook, etc. for playback on Mac or any popular video players you like.

Easy Access to DVDs and Videos - Embedded Media Browser takes the convenience of adding any media files on your Mac to a further step, by allowing users to easily browse and add video/DVD/Audio from media library panel.

Related tags: Mac video converter; convert video on Mac; DVD ripper for Mac; Mac DVD ripper; DVD creator Mac; video to DVD Mac; DVD copy Mac; DVD to DVD Mac; YouTube Download Mac; Download Web Videos; DVDs to MP3 Mac; MP4 to MP3 Mac