News:

MyKidsDiary.in :: Capture your kids magical moment and create your Online Private Diary for your kids

Main Menu

Jennifer Aniston' House Is A Place Of Fun

Started by jayanthi mandhalapu, Aug 13, 2009, 07:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayanthi mandhalapu

Jennifer Aniston's friends love visiting her house for dinner. Hollywood actress Jennifer Aniston has been given with the honour of having a house which is a hotspot for fun and frolic.

"My friends love coming over to my house because they get fed," Aniston said. "It's the best restaurant in town."

According to Aniston, she enjoys eating at home and always has food with her friends.

"Her friends are in and out all the time," said Jewels Elmore, who is Aniston's private chef, along with her sister, Jill. "Jen's a homebody. It's been so much fun to create a place where everybody feels comfortable, like one big family."

Jewellery designer Jennifer Meyer, who often joins Aniston for dinner, said, "She makes a place where people want to come and hang out."

As far as the menu is concerned, salmon and Brussels sprouts are very commonly served – two dishes Aniston once disliked, but now enjoys.

"I used to hate fish," said Aniston, "but one day Jewels handed me this thing, and I tasted it."
Be Happy And Always Remain So