News:

GinGly.com - Used by 85,000 Members - SMS Backed up 7,35,000 - Contacts Stored  28,850 !!

Main Menu

Sanjay Suri Wants To Do Light Hearted Movies

Started by jayanthi mandhalapu, Aug 09, 2009, 08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayanthi mandhalapu

Bollywood actor Sanjay Suri was the first choice of the director Jagmohan Mundhra to play the role of Rajiv Gandhi in his upcoming flick on "Sonia Gandhi biopic".

"I'm able to do what I want to, I'm learning each day. And at the end of it all, there'll be another film that I'll be proud of. I'd like to do different roles, and if the industry doesn't offer me some, I'll try to create them. I'm looking to do a light-hearted films now, I think I've done enough strong, character roles".

Telling about Jagmohan Mundra's project, the actor says, "I'm not sure if that project is still in the making. I don't think it's being made".

Recently, the actor was shooting in Kashmir , where he spent 19 years of his life. The actor was there for shooting of his movie "Sikander" and narrated his experience.

"What attracted me to the project was that it reminded me of the place where I spent my childhood, and of the time when I had to shift out of Srinagar with my family because my father was murdered by the terrorists," he says.

The actor is surprised to see how much the Valley had changed and gets emotional by remembering his past.
Be Happy And Always Remain So