Multimedia academy coming up in all major cities, towns

Started by sajiv, Jul 17, 2009, 10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sajiv

Multimedia academy coming up in all major cities, towns

Thiruvananthapuram: The Kerala State Audio-Visual and Reprographic Centre (KSAVRC), an autonomous institution established by the State government, has launched KSAVRC Multimedia Academy across Kerala.

The State-wide launch was inaugurated by Education Minister M.A. Baby at a function here recently.

V. Sivankutty, MLA, presided over the function which was attended by Kuruvilla John, Principal Secretary, Higher Education Department, Rajashree Ajith, MD, KSAVRC, Joe Joseph, Programme Officer, KSAVRC, Rajiv Chilkalapudi, MD and Founder, Green Gold Animation Studio, Harish Vijayakumar, CEO, Movinstilz, and Dileep Varma, Manager, Rhythm and Hues.

The academy will be set up in all major cities and towns in the State and will be operated by franchisees.

The academy proposes to offer certification and diploma courses ranging from three months to one year. A comprehensive curriculum has been designed in consultation with experts in the industry to meet the international standards and aims to impart proficiency in key areas of animation like pre-production, production and post-production, graphic designing, web designing, interactive multimedia, editing and special effects to the aspirants.

The course is primarily targeted at aspirants with a basic qualification equivalent to higher secondary and also experienced professionals looking for skill up-gradation. Most importantly, the courses have been offered at affordable fees to gain market share as well to facilitate aspirants from financially backward class to pursue the course.

The Indian animation industry is witnessing burgeoning growth and is estimated to grow to around $ 1 million by 2010, according to a NASSCOM study. But this growth is restricted on account of a looming demand-supply gap in the area of employable human resource.

Today, the application of animation and special effects has grown considerably, finding its use in various fields, including gaming, interactive CDs, art, architecture, education, engineering, forensics, space exploration and military applications to name a few.

Admission for the first batch is on and classes will commence on August 1 in all centres. Details can be had on Ph: 0471-3074787.

kandhoshlo

I have seen this photo fun site. I really like this. I have seen all the effect of this site. All the effects is really effective. This is really nice thread about the photo editing. Out all effect I like that holding effect and that old fashion black and white effect.

dhoni

its amazing many can easily join this academy with easily with more institution

this website give more information to know