News:

Choose a design and let our professionals help you build a successful website   - ITAcumens

Main Menu

Fish and Prawn in my LIFE!!!

Started by Kalyan, Jul 12, 2009, 11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalyan

Dear Acumens,

I Made the Day today...

Bcz, in my life time today is the day which i had fish and prawn in INFISH 2009, Hyderabad.

Really, it's wonderful taste and my colleagues also said that it's good for heath.

but, it's not supported by my stomach lightly...may be for first time hit..

My friend said that the fish which i had is the very best quality when compare  to other cities.

so, am not going to have any non-veg in chennai...bcz, my friend said that the quality wise and health wise that's not good for

you..so, you just taste don't be addict.

and that taste also forget later...VEG is always good but am fond of egg some times...

anyway, i just taste it...

Sudhakar

May be Good sometime and May be Bad Sometime.

Everything depends on your thoughts.  ;)

But it seems you have entered an new and fresh taste to your life.  :confused

? Have you though, what will happen if your family member sees out this post.
  :(

Kalyan

I agreed..but, i want my generation to healthier and wealth..

according to me caste, and silly formalities are like shit..

The relation how we make with others is very important..we need to earn the name and people network.

so, am not going to worry abt this.. :(

and already i forward this link to our family..this is our own privacy to have food..they are in diff generation and we are in to the different and our future

generation is going to enter in different world.. :educated

am not blaming their thoughts..but i don't have trust in all kind of things.

and i hearty says that taste is good..but am not going to taste this again..bcz, i heard that chennai fish containing more oil and not healthy..

the point is my current family and my future family all are pure vegeterian. 8)

but my egg mission never ends. ;)

dhilipkumar

Quote from: Cognitive on Jul 12, 2009, 11:21 PM
so, am not going to have any non-veg in chennai...bcz, my friend said that the quality wise and health wise that's not good for

you..

Quote from: Cognitive on Jul 13, 2009, 09:16 AM

and i hearty says that taste is good..but am not going to taste this again..bcz, i heard that chennai fish containing more oil and not healthy..

hi Cognitive

im happy that u have tasted fish and  your comments all are fine... but  i want to know one thing , what do you mean chennai fish,
for people, we can separate places like chennai kerala Andhra, NO fishes stay in one place for many years like people. so you cant say chennai fish and other city fishes  :order
In chennai itself many type of fishes available which gives different taste, simply you cant say chennai fish containing more oil and not healthy. :nono
i wish u let your egg mission never ends.. :yes :yes :yes

sajiv