News:

GinGly.com - Used by 85,000 Members - SMS Backed up 7,35,000 - Contacts Stored  28,850 !!

Main Menu

Basic C++ Program

Started by sukishan, Jul 10, 2009, 09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sukishan

Introduction to C++

C++ is an object oriented language, which combines the best of the structured programming techniques of C, thus making it a very powerful language. C++ is based on C and Simula 67 language. C was invented by Bjarne Stroustrup.

Since C++ is a superset of C, therefore most of C language constructs apply in C++ as well. A program in C++ can be written in both C style and Object Oriented style.

First Program

Let us start our tour of C++ with a simple program. Here is a simple program which outputs a line of text. It's output is shown in the right column.

// This is my first C++ program

//It prints a line of text

# include <iostream>

int main()

{

std:: cout << "My first C++ program " << std::endl;

return 0;   

A good beginning makes a good ending

Robertduple

Hello dear friend, I would like to offer placement of your link (or links) on different platforms of the internet such as: forums, blogs, comments and much more. . .

Increase your Visibility Boost Your Seo Rank - Get Organic Traffic From Google. Ranking in Google isn't hard. All you need is a healthy number of backlinks from referring domains that have authority and trust in Google's eyes.

This Backlinks Service Benefits:

1. Easily get Google rankings

2. Get a lot of traffic from Google

3. You can earn from the website in different ways

4. Increase Domain Authority (DA)

Quality guaranteed !

PRICE - 20$

WebSite - https://goo.su/ZUHZ