Wrong Commitment!!!

Started by Kalyan, Jun 19, 2009, 10:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalyan

Hi,

yesterday i started to client office from ashok nagar...while i reach vadapalani two cops stopped by bike..

I stopped and get down from the bike...i dont have document or any other thing..due to some urgence i forg my license in office..

and bike insurance to expired..but, i stand bravely and asked yes sir...what you need either my license or document....i have all proof..

one of the cop said, no need am just stopped you to ask lift..i relaxed lightly but suddenly one more wantedly entered and said, i know u dont have anything right now, so

only u proposed you have all....no prob sir, i will ready to show all the proof...he said ok, show to me..

i went to bike and showing some actions of opening...but, luckily the stopped cops, i have to move mmda as very urgent...

you will note his bike no and his face and catch him later...i said ok and tell abt myself then started..

Don't give wrong commitment without knowing the scenario....

dhilipkumar

Quote from: Cognitive on Jun 19, 2009, 10:52 AM

Don't give wrong commitment without knowing the scenario....

what u said its good.......  always we must act after understand the situation......

sajiv

Nice one,licence should be always in the purse ,will be useful in all places , but i never caught from them,donno wen will happen................hope carry all documents and have a clean drive,dont c the add and posters when driving,lol  :agree

Sudhakar

Quote from: sajiv on Jun 19, 2009, 11:01 AM
Nice one,licence should be always in the purse ,will be useful in all places , but i never caught from them,donno wen will happen................hope carry all documents and have a clean drive,dont c the add and posters when driving,lol  :agree

Good word sajiv.

That was a good one you have learnt today Cognitive.  :yes

But i understand that, you have taken your friends bike that day i hope.  ;)

ganeshbala

Finally You Lied Cops ... And Cheated the Indian Government..

Not paying the TAX and Insurance... Not only you.. SO many Educated people where unaware of those things..
Kindly Pay your Insurance and go AHead...

:acumen

Sudhakar

Quote from: ganeshbala on Jun 22, 2009, 08:27 PM

Not paying the TAX and Insurance... Not only you.. SO many Educated people where unaware of those things..

Yes Yes you are right.  :D

I Agree !!!
  ;)

Thilaga

Quote from: The_Big_S on Jun 22, 2009, 11:34 PM
Quote from: ganeshbala on Jun 22, 2009, 08:27 PM

Yes Yes you are right.  :D

I Agree !!!
  ;)

wot u Agree ? do u hav  proper documents for ur vehicle..if u say that u dnt hav a bike, wil kill u  >:(

Loving someone that doesn't love U is like reaching for a star -U know you'll never reach it but you just got to keep trying

appu.s8501

don't Make wrong commitment.....if he had a correct document and bike what you going to do... :laugh: :laugh: :boooo :boooo :boooo

Thilaga

FYKI He doesn't :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Loving someone that doesn't love U is like reaching for a star -U know you'll never reach it but you just got to keep trying

ganeshbala

Quote from: Thilaga on Jun 23, 2009, 02:57 PM

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY FYKI  . . ??

appu.s8501

shortform ama!!!!!( vijay Dialogue in Sachin Film ) - funny corporate :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sudhakar

Quote from: ganeshbala on Jun 23, 2009, 09:12 PM

For Your Kind Information.  :yes

Hope i have to add an Glossary in our forum.
  :confused

Thilaga

Quote from: The_Big_S on Jun 23, 2009, 10:41 PM
Quote from: ganeshbala on Jun 23, 2009, 09:12 PM

For Your Kind Information.  :yes

Hope i have to add an Glossary in our forum.
  :confused

Yes u shud add it  :yes.. crazy fellas   :clown

Thilaga

Quote from: appu.s8501 on Jun 23, 2009, 09:16 PM
shortform ama!!!!!( vijay Dialogue in Sachin Film ) - funny corporate :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Again FYKI Im not from corporate  :boooo  :boooo :boooo

appu.s8501

ok ...so wat  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i know wat is FYKI :boooo :boooo :boooo :boooo

Thilaga

Quote from: appu.s8501 on Jun 24, 2009, 03:53 PM
ok ...so wat  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i know wat is FYKI :boooo :boooo :boooo :boooo

i dont bother whether u know wots FYKI  :confused

If you really know wot does it mean u shud hav replied to Bala's doubt, rather ur creating unnecessary noise over here  :tired

appu.s8501

why should I ?  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

he asked cognitive to pay the insurance...that's up to the person....

if you want to learn again go to the last page and read ganeshbala's reply

Mercy1

appu ghabu thaangala (famous vivek dialogue ) :w00t :w00t :w00t :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sajiv

fashion

can anybody tell FYKI meaning............?  :help
Do Wat You Like

sajiv