News:

MyKidsDiary.in :: Capture your kids magical moment and create your Online Private Diary for your kids

Main Menu

Nissan x Trail

Started by aruljothi, Mar 31, 2009, 10:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aruljothi

Product Name     Nissan x Trail     
Price    
Category    Car
Manufacturer    Nissan

Product Description    
Manufacturer : Nissan (See all "Nissan 4WD / AWD")

Model : X-Trail

Year : 2008

It's compact, powerful and impressively rugged. And it's at home anywhere you are: an open freeway, a challenging 4WD incline, or a busy inner-city motorway. With 226Nm of grunty torque, fuel efficiency, 2,000kg of braked towing capacity and intelligent, ALL MODE 4x4-i technology, the X-TRAIL sets new standards in both everyday and adventure motoring. The culmination of fifty years of Nissan 4WD experience and heritage, this power-packed machine has everything you need for serious, off-road exploration: a tough 2.5 litre engine, an optional Xtronic Continuously Variable Transmission and state of the art safety features. And it's itching to explore the open road. Are you? Key Features: Intelligent ALL MODE 4x4-i technology. Powerful 2.5 litre petrol... Read More
It's compact, powerful and impressively rugged. And it's at home anywhere you are: an open freeway, a challenging 4WD incline, or a busy inner-city motorway. With 226Nm of grunty torque, fuel efficiency, 2,000kg of braked towing capacity and intelligent, ALL MODE 4x4-i technology, the X-TRAIL sets new standards in both everyday and adventure motoring.

The culmination of fifty years of Nissan 4WD experience and heritage, this power-packed machine has everything you need for serious, off-road exploration: a tough 2.5 litre engine, an optional Xtronic Continuously Variable Transmission and state of the art safety features. And it's itching to explore the open road. Are you?

Key Features:

Intelligent ALL MODE 4x4-i technology.
Powerful 2.5 litre petrol engine.
Hill start assist and hill descent control.
Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
Brake Assist (BA)
Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD)
Electronic Stability Program (ESP)
Active Brake Limited Slip (ABLS)
6 airbags
All new chassis and body design.
Greater interior space with flexible seating, innovative double-deck boot and drawer system.
Tactile, ergonomic driving environment.
Model Range:

X-Trail ST
X-Trail ST-L
X-Trail Ti