Samsung D900i: a Beautiful Handset With Tremendous Technology

Started by Kalyan, Mar 22, 2008, 04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalyan

Samsung D900i: a Beautiful Handset With Tremendous Technology

Mobile phones have become one of the most useful devices of the current age. These contraptions have changed the face of communication by providing a range of useful services through some very innovative features.

The mobiles have added great sense to our life not just by connecting us with others. Increasingly many of us are using our handsets to play music and video clips, browse the internet, or access our email accounts – even when we are on the move. Samsung is one of the leading companies of this world to deliver great handsets – clamshell or otherwise. One of the most advanced mobile phones launched by this company is the Samsung D900i.

This smartphone is a mobile device that uses the quad-band GSM mobile network to provide better connectivity to its users. This phone is available with the dimensions of 103.5 x 51 x 12.9 mm and weighs 85 grams only. This phone is equipped with a beautiful TFT screen that holds 256K colours and delivers a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels.

The phonebook stores up to 1000 phone entries and photocalls. In addition, the call log can hold the details of up to 30 numbers of dialed, missed and received calls. This phone has an internal memory of 30 MB and the users can add a microSD card to expand it up to 2 GB.

Samsung D900i has various connectivity options such as GPRS, EDGE, Bluetooth and USB. The users can also send and receive their e-mails by using this tremendous device.

The WAP 2.0 plus HTML capabilities give the power to access the internet at a very high speed. This handset comes with a 3.2 megapixel camera that can easily deliver high quality pictures and videos with a resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels. The integrated flash and autofocus add more usability to the camera options that are present.

This handheld device is loaded with lots of magnificent features such as FM radio, music player, Java MIDP 2.0, TV output, organiser, built-in handsfree and many more.

The power for this superb device is generated by a standard Li-Ion battery that generates a talktime of up to 3.5 hours and a standby time of up to 250 hours.