News:

Choose a design and let our professionals help you build a successful website   - ITAcumens

Main Menu

50 Cent Blood on the Sand

Started by ganeshbala, Feb 25, 2009, 08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ganeshbala

50 Cent Blood on the Sand

During a conference call Tuesday, the rapper 50 Cent announced his looking to develop the publisher's Saints Row franchise into a movie. The rapper announced that he was optioning the rights to create a Saints Row movie during a conference call regarding his upcoming video game as well as his upcoming album "Before I Self Destruct," which is due out in March.

"50 Cent: Blood on the Sand" offers the ultimate 50 Cent experience, featuring fast-paced run-and-gun gameplay, online co-op and a soundtrack comprised of over 40 songs, including 50 Cent's greatest hits and an album's-worth of never-before-heard tracks.

After performing a sold-out concert in a fictional war-torn country, 50 Cent and the G-Unit are robbed of their cash and paid in kind with a priceless diamond encrusted skull, which is subsequently stolen by the local crime-lord's gang. Determined to collect his payment and enact revenge on the gangsters foolish enough to disrespect him, 50 Cent sets out to get rich or die trying.

"The game is an intense experience," 50 said. It was developed by the British studio Swordfish, but it's 50 who came up with the skull bit. "The crystal skull actually exists," he said. "It's a diamond, an artifact. I saw it in a magazine in Dubai. I took it and said, 'Make this what they're after.' "

Since his debut album "Get Rich or Die Tryin'," 50 Cent has produced two other albums. His fourth comes out in March. He has appeared in five movies, while he has contributed music to 16 movies.