Build a stunning handcrafted website with IT Acumens

Main Menu

ACHIVEMENTS IN COLLEGE LIFE

Started by anjusct, Jan 27, 2009, 06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anjusct

:read

1. Learnt to sleep with eyes open. :yes
2. Learnt to speak with mouth closed. ;)
3. Learnt to write many pages in exam without studying. :agree
4. Learnt to talk with friends without any matter. :D
5. Learnt to buy food in canteen without any money. :laugh:
6. Learnt to smile when teachers shout. : :clown

College life definitely rocks..... : 8)
Did you learn all what I have learned? :educated
Did you learn anything more???
:gum
Anju

sajiv

hey thats really different lines i never seen

Good move yar ,keep rocking
:agree

anjusct

Anju

Sudhakar

I agree with 3 and 5.

I have a wonderful incident to share, which happened on my college life.  :secret

Mobile Communication is one of the subject took by a Strict Professor.  :clown

On the model exam hall, he suddenly entered  after 1 hour and saw my exam paper.

He may be shocked by seeing the paper was empty even without my name and reg. field is empty.

He bet me, that he will come during the end of the exam and get to directly to the management.

-- Any idea, what i did.

I have filled all the 30 pages of answer book.

On the Evening i had got a invitation  from my management to meet them, And they have ordered to place my answer paper on all the notice board around the 6 colleges the organization had.

--- Any guess, what was there on the Answer book.

Note : Before answering you have to be sure that, i am a Engg now with 70% and above marks, no arrears, no issues, campus placed student and no reports so far.

Thilaga

Quote from: The_Big_S on Jan 29, 2009, 01:39 PM
I agree with 3 and 5.

I have a wonderful incident to share, which happened on my college life.  :secret

Mobile Communication is one of the subject took by a Strict Professor.  :clown

On the model exam hall, he suddenly entered  after 1 hour and saw my exam paper.

He may be shocked by seeing the paper was empty even without my name and reg. field is empty.

He bet me, that he will come during the end of the exam and get to directly to the management.

-- Any idea, what i did.

I have filled all the 30 pages of answer book.

On the Evening i had got a invitation  from my management to meet them, And they have ordered to place my answer paper on all the notice board around the 6 colleges the organization had.

--- Any guess, what was there on the Answer book.

Note : Before answering you have to be sure that, i am a Engg now with 70% and above marks, no arrears, no issues, campus placed student and no reports so far.

Yes Big_S is one of the bright students in his college...familiar through out the entire college especially avadi railway station and depot..he had many friendeeees during his college and so to create scene before them he wud bet to his staffs..useless
Loving someone that doesn't love U is like reaching for a star -U know you'll never reach it but you just got to keep trying

Sudhakar

Quote from: Thilaga on Jan 29, 2009, 04:01 PM
Yes Big_S is one of the bright students in his college...familiar through out the entire college especially avadi railway station and depot..he had many friendeeees during his college and so to create scene before them he wud bet to his staffs..useless

:spam .

The Answer is Wrong.  :sad

I will repeat the Question once : Any guess, what was there on the Answer book. :confused

Thilaga

Quote from: The_Big_S on Jan 29, 2009, 04:27 PM
Quote from: Thilaga on Jan 29, 2009, 04:01 PM

:spam .

The Answer is Wrong.  :sad

I will repeat the Question once : Any guess, what was there on the Answer book. :confused

Hey u i havent post the ans yet.

Loving someone that doesn't love U is like reaching for a star -U know you'll never reach it but you just got to keep trying

anjusct

REALLY NO IDEA.......WHAT DID YOU WRITE????? :confused
Anju

ganeshbala

my guess..

You have filled only the page numbers...

1 ...2....3.....4

:agree

VelMurugan

I Think, You Did Both Ganeshbala and Cognitive Comments

Thilaga

common Big_S tel us ur reply  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Sudhakar

Yes Cognitive , Velmurugan and ganeshbala were right.

I have wrote the page number in all pages.

Ordered him to go to page by page in words.

Said him to turn pages if you are free.

He did and got vexed  and forwarded to College Management.
  8)