News:

MyKidsDiary.in :: Capture your kids magical moment and create your Online Private Diary for your kids

Main Menu

Guideline Innovative Solutions Requires Business Development Executive - Apply !

Started by ganeshbala, Nov 27, 2008, 05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ganeshbala

Wanted Business Development Executive

Qualification : B Tech / Diploma holders for Software marketing.

Marketing Executives
Qualification : Diploma Holders or Graduates for AMC Marketing and Corporate Sale

Both Experienced & Fresher can Walk in good Salary Plus Incentives for the right candidates please come with your detailed CV on 27th / 28th November, 2008 from 10 am to 5pm at

Guideline Innovative Solutions Pvt Ltd
Ist Floor Mazhavanchery Enclave
Mamangalam, Edappally
Cochin 25
Ph : 0484 4046835 , 4046535
E-mail : careers@guidelineindia.in, guidelineit@gmail.com

lawrencewalton94

Can you tell me where to order logistics services for a business?

Osborn Tyler

Ordering the services of 3pl seattle wa has helped my business become more efficient and competitive. My supplier provided me with guidance on how to integrate my inventory management system with his warehouse operations. We also provided training for my staff to ensure smooth operations. Commissioning Logistics Services proved to be a great solution for my business. It has allowed me to focus on development and marketing rather than the operational tasks of logistics. My customers now receive orders faster and I can optimize inventory, which has saved me money.