ClarityLife C900 phone now released for seniors

Started by dwarakesh, Nov 11, 2008, 02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dwarakesh

Widely known for the development of communication solutions for older individuals, Clarity has come up with yet another device to ease the communication needs of senior people. Dubbed as the Clarity Life C900, the highly-awaited mobile phone is a simple device that distinctly blends amplification and safety to aid seniors.

Exclusively fabricated keeping in mind individuals of the older age bracket, ClarityLife C900 is an amplified mobile phone that is really simple to use and also serves as an emergency response device. While staying independent seniors can still choose to stay connected with family and friends. In case of emergency they can be helped by the easy push of a button.

"The C900 is the most anticipated product we've developed at Clarity in recent history. The buzz has been incredible and it's no surprise why," mentioned Carsten Trads, president of Clarity. "The ClarityLife C900 addresses the needs of a market that has been overlooked for years – aging Americans. The volume is amplified, the controls are large and the design is simple. There's even an emergency button. This is the phone they've been waiting for and they can't wait to get their hands on it."

While highlight of the phone is its amplification feature that is capable of amplifying sound by about 20 decibel, other attributes of the phone include a one touch emergency help button, effortless navigation and dialing with extended four button operation and a large backlit display along with increased text size that makes reading very simple.

Other than boasting of amplified sound, the device is also one of the first cell phones to cater to seniors suffering from hearing loss. Sporting a powerful ringer, flashlight and orange LED flash signal adults with hearing problems will be able to use the phone with convenience.

The ClarityLife C900 can now be purchased online from the Clarity website for $269.95 and is easily compatible with practically all GSM networks.

redsaunas

Hello, dwarakesh. I heard a lot of good about this device, but the price was too high, so I decided to look on the internet for reviews. Thankfully, I found a lot of information about this device, and now I'm planning to buy this device for my old mother. Right now, she is living at a special place for elderly people in Florida. We found this place with the help of seniorsite.org, but she got some problems with her hearing, so I have also been thinking about buying this device. If you have already bought this model, please share your experience with me here.