A America Cargo Services Inc

Started by sajiv, Nov 01, 2008, 11:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sajiv

About A America Cargo Services Inc.

AAC Logistics, Inc. 28 year legacy continues with its philosophy to transport goods quickly, efficiently and economically worldwide. Our main objective is for your products to arrive always on time and in good order, allowing you to concentrate on your business. Transportation logistics involves more than trucks, trains, boats or planes. Constant communication, information and coordination between parties are crucial factors for the successful movement of goods from origin to destination.

Over two decades of experience in the movement of goods in a continuous changing world has given AAC Logistics a complete mastery of freight handling techniques. Always understanding the transportation pipeline needs of the customers has allowed us to keep the customer informed at all times regarding the status of their shipments. AAC Logistics and its worldwide partners are always striving to provide the best possible service, oriented towards giving you the competitive edge needed in business.

* 6300 NW 97th Ave
    * Doral, FL 33178
    * (305) 592-8065
    * www.aamerica.com

Annual Revenue: $250,500

PDS INTERNATIONAL

This article contains very valuable information for beginners. This is a very informative blog for me, thank you for sharing this blog. . PDS International is also Best Digital Freight Forwarder PDS INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD

PDS INTERNATIONAL

This article contains very valuable information for beginners. This is a very informative blog for me, thank you for sharing this blog. . PDS International is also Best Digital Freight Forwarder PDS INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD

PDS INTERNATIONAL

•   This article contains very valuable information for beginners. This is a very informative blog for me, thank you for sharing this blog. . PDS International is also Best Digital Freight Forwarder PDS INTERNATIONAL PVT LTD