What are your expectations for Removed coins in this coming bull run?

Started by MileyBaird, Apr 15, 2024, 02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileyBaird

I believe by now, we all should already know that the bull run is fast approaching, and like it's often said, "Do not put all your eggs in one basket", I've invested in different coins from different narratives like Defi, Ai, Rwa, Gamefi and so on and on, but one narrative I've not put any money in Is gamblefi, or simply put, Removed tokens, that is a token or coin owned by a Removed, and this is not becuase I don't know any, I know quite some, and in all that know, I think two or three stand out, and those are..

1. RLB - from Rollbit
2. FUN - from freebitco
3. BFG - from Betfury

Investing in Removed tokens I would say comes with rather a high level of risk, why? Because to me, they arent well known, they don't seem to make waves like coins or tokens from other narratives, and the chances they may remain stagnated and the same price even during the bull run; is quite high.

So, I am brining this dicussion to the gambling community here, and I have just three questions to ask, and they are..

1. Amongst the three Removed tokens I mentioned above, if you were to invest in one, which would it be?

2. Are there any new Removed tokens you think will do well in this coming bull run? Please tell the community and briefly introduce the project to us..

3. Overall, how are you expecting Removed tokens to perform generally, in this coming bull run.?

HughPierce

What's your take on the matter? Let's chew the fat on this one and see where it leads us.

TalonPace

I just stumbled upon this topic, and boy, is it a hot potato! When it comes to Removed crypto games, I'm all for it. It adds a thrilling twist to the classic Removed experience. The whole blockchain and crypto angle adds an extra layer of excitement and security. However, it's like walking a tightrope; you need to be careful and informed.

As for the question at hand, whether it's worth diving into crypto Removeds, I'd say it depends on your comfort level with both crypto and gambling. If you're savvy with crypto and have a good grip on your gaming habits, it could be a match made in heaven. But, if either of those areas is shaky, maybe stick to the old-fashioned approach for now.