Setup Proxy for VIRB Edit Windows (to use proxy setting from Internet Explorer)

Started by MileyBaird, Apr 12, 2024, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileyBaird

Do I have a possibility to setup somewhere to use the system proxy settings like from Internet Explorer inside VIRB Edit for Windows. I facing still an issue that the card could not loaded because of missing Internet Connection but there is an Internet Connection available. Using Internet Explorer with a PAC setup, but I guess it should also work to use that way.

How could I fix that kind of issue? Is there a possibility to do so, maybe via config.xml file from VIRB Edit for Windows point of view?

Thanks in advance and your support.

ClarkWillson

Unfortunately, VIRB Edit does not have a built-in option to use the system proxy settings. However, you can manually configure it to use the same proxy settings as Internet Explorer by editing the config.xml file.

DerickMathis

It sounds like you're having trouble setting up the proxy settings for VIRB Edit for Windows to use the system proxy settings from Internet Explorer. Here's how you can do it:
1. Open Internet Explorer and go to Tools > Internet Options > Connections > LAN Settings.
2. Check the box for "Use automatic configuration script" and enter the address of your PAC (Proxy Auto-Configuration) file.
3. Click OK to save the settings.
If you're looking for a reliable proxy solution, you might consider using Residential Proxies. They offer a range of proxy options that could help with your proxy configuration needs.
I hope this helps, and let me know if you have any other questions!