News:

Build a stunning handcrafted website with IT Acumens

Main Menu

real make money sites

Started by KeenanCannon, Oct 10, 2023, 07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeenanCannon

I want a review from you about a real make money online site which pays to translate text, transcript, remove background from images, etc.
Like without any interview or anything like that, signup on website do simple work and get paid,
site from which i can make about $2-$10 a day.

JayWakers

You can do all the stuff you talked about using AI tools for free now. I don't really get why anyone would want to pay for that. So, maybe focus on jobs that you're good at and aren't easily taken over by AI, like consulting, tutoring, creative gigs, and stuff like that.

ClarkWillson

I haven't personally tried this specific site you're talking about, but I can share some general advice about making money online. Always be cautious when looking for online gigs, and do your research to avoid scams.

It's a good idea to check reviews and testimonials from other users who have tried the platform you're interested in. Make sure they've been paid as promised, and read the fine print to understand how payments work.

Also, if you're into making some extra bucks online, you might want to check out Money Saving Books. They often have great tips on various ways to save and make money.

TobiastoX

Yo! discuss.itacumens.com

Did you know that it is possible to send appeal completely legal? We propose a new method of submitting proposals through feedback forms.
Contact Form messages are usually not sent to spam, since they are considered to be important.
Enjoy our service for free today!
We can transmit up to 50,000 messages in your behalf.

The cost of sending one million messages is $59.

This offer is automatically generated.
Please use the contact details below to get in touch with us.

Contact us.
Telegram - https://t.me/FeedbackFormEU
Skype  live:feedbackform2019
WhatsApp  +375259112693
WhatsApp  https://wa.me/+375259112693

We only use chat for communication.