Whether website speed important for business website?

Started by KeenanCannon, Sep 25, 2023, 02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeenanCannon

Hi, Nowadays every business handled website to reach customers and sell their product easily. Here my question is normally website speed is one of the feature for every business, whether It's important for any website. How to overcome this issue and increase my website speed anyone knows please guide me.

ClarkWillson

Yes, website speed is one of the main ranking factors. Google will throw the site back if the speed is slow. There are many factors contributing to increasing your site's speed.

Use a good caching plugin
Register in Cloudflare
Reduce unused javascript
keep an eye on your site's core web vitals via speed insight

JayWakers

Website speed is absolutely crucial for a business website. It significantly impacts user experience and can influence your site's search engine ranking. Slow-loading websites can deter visitors and potentially lead to lost sales.
To improve your website speed, you can start by optimizing images, enabling browser caching, and minimizing HTTP requests. Also, consider using a free website SEO checker. It can help you identify specific areas that need improvement and provide actionable insights to enhance your site's performance.
A faster website not only keeps visitors engaged but also improves your chances of ranking higher in search results.

MiltonRen

MiltonRen

MiltonRen

MiltonRen

MiltonRen

MiltonRen

MiltonRen

MiltonRen

MiltonRen

MiltonRen

MiltonRen

MiltonRen