News:

Build a stunning handcrafted website with IT Acumens

Main Menu

Moving Companies recommendation

Started by KeenanCannon, Sep 06, 2023, 07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeenanCannon

Hi all

My mum is moving counties soon, and is looking for a moving company to pack, and move her house of stuff. The super-breakable things, she'll do herself, but there are all the regular house things like a big table and sofa, and etc.

She's quite stressed about it all, and I'm not in the country to help at the moment. Would anybody have some recommendations for some trusted moving company who could take the stress out of it?

ClarkWillson

I looked at Careline already, and they don't seem to have such great reviews. Not too worried about delays, as that shouldn't be an issue moving within Ireland, but there were complains about breakages.

Anyway, in the middle of it all, my mum got an assessment with another company and was very impressed with the service offer and the price. I'll give an update after the move on the company and service in case it might help anybody else!

JayWakers

Hey there! Moving can definitely be stressful, but there are some great moving companies that can make it easier. I'd recommend checking out Three Movers – they specialize in packing and moving, which could really help your mom with those big items. It's tough being far away, but with the right movers, things can go smoothly. Wishing your mom a smooth move and hoping she finds the perfect team to help her out! 🏠