News:

GinGly.com - Used by 85,000 Members - SMS Backed up 7,35,000 - Contacts Stored  28,850 !!

Main Menu

Shrink wrap machine

Started by RoderickHensley, Aug 18, 2023, 07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoderickHensley

Has anyone used them before or could recommend a good cheap option? I have several boxes that I would like to wrap with a good thick shrink wrap. Sealed on three sides. Many of the machines I saw were quite expensive, given the small amount of use I would need them for. The dimensions of the boxes are about 8 inches long, 4 inches wide and 2 inches high. They also do not have a top, so it will not be difficult to break it. But there will be items in the boxes for support.

ClarkWillson

Have you checked out Crawford Packaging?

MaxSanford

I totally get where you're coming from. Looking for a shrink wrap machine that balances quality and affordability can be a bit of a challenge. Your requirements, with the dimensions and specifics of the boxes, make things interesting.
Considering your situation, have you checked out  tools like this shrink wrap machinery[/url]? They might have options that match your needs, even if you're not looking for heavy usage. Finding a good balance between cost and functionality is key, and exploring different options should help you land on the right fit. Good luck with your search, and I hope you find a shrink wrap solution that works perfectly for you!