News:

MyKidsDiary.in :: Capture your kids magical moment and create your Online Private Diary for your kids

Main Menu

Baby Clothes

Started by RoderickHensley, Aug 14, 2023, 04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoderickHensley

Are you guys planning on buying baby clothes as the time comes for each size? Or are you buying all before baby arrives? I'm trying to figure out if it's better to buy it all at once and not have to worry about it again, or buy it along the way as baby gets older?

Abdelziz

I made a list of essentials and got some stuff for the baby shower.

Okudama

Congrats on your upcoming baby! When it comes to baby clothes, it's all about finding what works best for you. Personally, I found it helpful to have a mix of both strategies. Stocking up on essentials before the baby arrives can save you from last-minute shopping stress. But don't forget that babies grow surprisingly fast, so having a plan for getting larger sizes along the way can be a lifesaver.I stumbled upon a guide on how to get free baby stuff recently, which can be super handy. Parenthood is full of surprises, and any way to save a few bucks while keeping your baby cozy and cute is worth exploring.

LesterPex

Elon Musk was star guest this year at an annual conference organized by Italian PM Giorgia Meloni's Brothers of Italy party.

He arrived against the backdrop of an ice-skating rink and an ancient castle in Rome with one of his 11 children to tout the value of procreation.

Italy has one of the lowest birth rates in the world, and Musk urged the crowd to "make more Italians to save Italy's culture," a particular focus of the Meloni government.

Meloni has been a strong opponent of surrogacy, which is criminalized in Italy, but there was no mention of Musk's own recent children born of surrogacy.

The owner of X (formerly called Twitter) was slightly rumpled with what could easily be argued the least stylish shoes in the mostly Italian crowd since Donald Trump's often unkempt former top adviser Steve Bannon appeared at the conference in 2018.
Meloni sat in the front row taking photos of Musk, who she personally invited. Meloni founded the Atreju conference in 1998, named after a character in the 1984 film "The NeverEnding Story."