News:

Choose a design and let our professionals help you build a successful website   - ITAcumens

Main Menu

Minecraft Comes Alive Mod Collaboration

Started by KeenanCannon, Aug 11, 2023, 03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeenanCannon

Hello. (Before I say this sentence, I would like to note that I am in anyway NOT trying to be sexist, it is just a personal thing. (I hope this is allowed.)) I am a male looking for a female to play a "roleplay" involving the Minecraft Comes Alive Mod to technically be my spouse/significant other. I am 13 years old, which may sound weird, but I have a significantly lower voice, so I believe that I can pull it off. If not, I am willing to play a child character in this role play. If you are willing to contact me, my Skype is: live:epikothehedgehogyt my discord is: EpikoTH#1242

JayWakers

Your plan to collaborate on a roleplay adventure using the Minecraft Comes Alive Mod sounds like an awesome way to immerse yourself in the game. It's all about exploring new dimensions within the virtual world and creating unique stories.

BreannaRhodes

You shouldn't worry about age or voice – Minecraft is a realm where imagination knows no bounds. Your dedication to bringing authenticity to your characters is truly commendable. It's all about the passion for gaming and creativity.
Speaking of enhancing your Minecraft experience, have you ventured into the world of mods? The Ores Plus Add-On is like a treasure trove of new materials and challenges, adding layers of excitement to your mining and crafting endeavors. I've personally dived into it and had a blast discovering new possibilities. Here's the link https://modbay.net/mods/141-ores-plus-addon.html