Clueless about wifi - not sure what’s going on

Started by KeenanCannon, Aug 08, 2023, 04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeenanCannon

I haven't used the aeros in a couple of months. The wifi always connected, and the updates worked flawlessly. Now it doesn't seem to be connecting. when i boot up the aeros it says 'wifi disconnected'. when i click on that, it shows the various wifi networks, and mine is right there.when i click on it, it comes up with 3 options: cancel, forget, and connect. The upper right shows wifi enabled. i click on connect, and nothing happens. but i go back to the main screen and it still says wifi disconnected. this is supposed to just work?

CoreyBarker

Try moving your Aeros closer to your wifi router.

A metal box with wifi on the floor doesn't handle wifi that well...

RandyBowman

I can understand how frustrating it must be to have Wi-Fi connectivity issues with your Aeros Loop Studio. Let's try to get this sorted out!
First, make sure your Wi-Fi router is working fine, and other devices can connect to it without any problems. If the issue persists, try restarting your Aeros Loop Studio and router. Sometimes a simple reboot can do wonders.
If that doesn't help, check for any available firmware updates for your Aeros Loop Studio. Installing the latest updates might resolve the connectivity issue.
Also, for more tech-related tips and solutions, feel free to explore https://multitechverse.com/. They might have helpful information to guide you.