News:

GinGly.com - Used by 85,000 Members - SMS Backed up 7,35,000 - Contacts Stored  28,850 !!

Main Menu

Spa Recommendation

Started by RoderickHensley, Aug 07, 2023, 05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoderickHensley

What are your favorite spa treatments? I'm trying to decide between the Swedish, Hot Stone and Bamboo massages for our upcoming weekend. I have never had any spa services beyond visiting the Rainforest Room! What do you recommend?

Condiment

Whenever I go to a SPA, I have my facials ad hot stone massage. It helps to get rid of toxins.

Somachef

Last year, I went for a weekend getaway with my partner, and we decided to indulge in some spa treatments. We were torn between Swedish, Hot Stone, and Bamboo massages. After much contemplation, we both opted for the Hot Stone massage, and it was absolutely heavenly! The warmth of the stones, combined with the soothing strokes of the therapist, took us to a whole new level of relaxation. It was like all the tension and stress just melted away. Since then, I've become a huge fan of Hot Stone massages, and whenever I need some "me-time," that's my go-to choice. I stumbled upon this website at https://opgood.net that has a ton of spa recommendations, and it has been a lifesaver in finding the best places to pamper ourselves.