Latest Movie Updates : Cinebuzz.in
Latest Update on Rajini Movie  Enthiran / Endhiran - Rajini - The Robot

Main Menu

Called the suicide hotline

Started by RoderickHensley, Aug 04, 2023, 05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoderickHensley

Hi, I hope everyone is doing well,

Today I called the suicide hotline after a few words said by my family that pushed me to what I could say..
I felt terrible, and when I heard this man's voice, I couldn't speak and started crying.
After 30 minutes of talking on the phone, I calmed down, the person on the other line didn't give me any magic solution or advice, they just listened, so it was a little awkward to admit to a stranger, but either that or...

I am unemployed, I keep looking for a job, my family tells me that I am useless and that I need to leave home.
And, to top it all off, I can't even open a bank account because in my country banks have decided to block, close and refuse any financial demands from residents of Russian nationality.
3 banks have already rejected my request to open a student bank account..
I do not know what to do, I would like to commit suicide a long time ago.

I quote Miliana's answer

MikeWillson

Remember, your life is valuable, and there are resources available to help you through tough times. Reach out to friends, family, or support groups.

LawrenceWalker

I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through such a tough time. It takes courage to reach out, and I'm glad you called the suicide hotline. Remember, you're not alone, and there are people who care and want to listen.
I understand how challenging unemployment and family pressure can be. Please don't lose hope; things can improve, and you deserve support during this difficult phase. Consider seeking professional help or counseling to talk about your feelings and explore options.
If you're experiencing anxiety attacks or need someone to talk to, consider reaching out to the anxiety attack hotline. They can provide understanding and guidance.

Polnareff

I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time, Roderick. It's important to talk to someone who can, though, such as a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You mentioned calling the suicide hotline, which is an important step to take, but ongoing support is critical for your situation.

If you're dealing with suicidal thoughts, it's essential to seek immediate professional help. Organizations like https://fherehab.com/anxiety/generalized-anxiety-disorder/ specialize in mental health concerns like anxiety and can guide you towards more specialized treatment. You should also speak with professionals about the discriminatory banking issues you're facing. Financial stress can often exacerbate emotional and mental issues.