News:

MyKidsDiary.in :: Capture your kids magical moment and create your Online Private Diary for your kids

Main Menu

Has anyone heard of Kratom or tried it?

Started by RoderickHensley, Aug 03, 2023, 03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoderickHensley

I bought a bottle of it about a year ago, but after reading the words of people who do not believe in medicines not approved by the FDA, it scared me.

I recently watched a documentary about it that changed my mind.

There were only 24 pills, so now I'm going to buy another bottle.

I think that in order to know for sure about its effectiveness, a larger sample size is needed.

If anyone else has tried this, I'd like to know

Condiment

I heard ha Kratom is similar to CBD. Indeed it helps to fight he anxiety. Haven't tried it yet, but thinking of buying a small bottle.

Carloparks

I've heard of Kratom and actually gave it a shot a while back. At first, I was skeptical too, you know, with all the FDA stuff and whatnot. But then, I watched this documentary that changed my perspective.I started with a small bottle of 24 pills, as you did, but now I'm thinking of getting another one. To really know its effectiveness, I agree a larger sample size is needed.I came across one helpful source: https://www.outlookindia.com/outlook-spotlight/best-kratom-vendors-news-236504. That talked about some of the best Kratom vendors. It got me curious about its health benefits.