News:

GinGly.com - Used by 85,000 Members - SMS Backed up 7,35,000 - Contacts Stored  28,850 !!

Main Menu

Has anyone heard of Kratom or tried it?

Started by RoderickHensley, Aug 03, 2023, 03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoderickHensley

I bought a bottle of it about a year ago, but after reading the words of people who do not believe in medicines not approved by the FDA, it scared me.

I recently watched a documentary about it that changed my mind.

There were only 24 pills, so now I'm going to buy another bottle.

I think that in order to know for sure about its effectiveness, a larger sample size is needed.

If anyone else has tried this, I'd like to know

Condiment

I heard ha Kratom is similar to CBD. Indeed it helps to fight he anxiety. Haven't tried it yet, but thinking of buying a small bottle.

Carloparks

I've heard of Kratom and actually gave it a shot a while back. At first, I was skeptical too, you know, with all the FDA stuff and whatnot. But then, I watched this documentary that changed my perspective.I started with a small bottle of 24 pills, as you did, but now I'm thinking of getting another one. To really know its effectiveness, I agree a larger sample size is needed.I came across one helpful source: https://www.outlookindia.com/outlook-spotlight/best-kratom-vendors-news-236504. That talked about some of the best Kratom vendors. It got me curious about its health benefits.