News:

Latest Movie Updates : Cinebuzz.in
Latest Update on Rajini Movie  Enthiran / Endhiran - Rajini - The Robot

Main Menu

Fire Damaged House

Started by Klemmantin, Jul 31, 2023, 04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klemmantin

Tomorrow evening I'm going to inspect the house that was damaged by the fire. I talked to the landlord, and he said that someone from the insurance company had inspected the damage and said that the 1st floor would be completely renovated, and the second floor was not in such a bad condition. I guess the tin ceilings helped prevent the fire from spreading to the second floor.

Since I have never rebuilt a house damaged by fire, what additional issues/costs would I need to consider? Looking through previous posts, people said that the city, as a rule, will be involved in this process. Also, how do I get rid of the smell?

Landraspad

I heard that a lot of people buy houses in even worse condition but can renovate them on budget and spend on it 20K or even up to 50K, but you get a brand new house, and you buy the property for a lower price if it's damaged.

Oliverson

Hey, sorry to hear about the fire damage to the house, man. That's a real bummer! 😞 But it's good news that the insurance company's stepping in to renovate the 1st floor, and the tin ceilings saved the 2nd floor. Phew! Now, rebuilding ain't no walk in the park, but here are some things to consider - check with the city about any permits or regulations. They're usually in the mix. And that smell...yikes! You might need pros to handle that stink! But hey, here's an idea - you could look into selling the fire-damaged house to someone who specializes in fixing it up. I came across this site called firecashbuyers.com. They might be worth checking out!