News:

Choose a design and let our professionals help you build a successful website   - ITAcumens

Main Menu

Dating Sites

Started by KeenanCannon, Jul 28, 2023, 03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeenanCannon

Just curious. There seems to be a proliferation of these, even on Facebook etc. and seems to be loads of people on them.

Does anyone on here use them? Do they work? Are they worth subscribing too etc.

Anonymous poll if you don't want to comment directly.

ClarkWillson

Unashamedly I will say I have used them with varying results.

As a man I have had the whole range. One nighters who spend all the evening telling you what a bastard their ex-husband is to actually co-habiting with a lady I met this way (didn't work out in the end).

Also had evenings where the "spark" was not there but had a good time nonetheless.

as long as you go into it open-minded there is little to lose. you may meet the love of your life or you may just have a few interesting times.

Good luck.

bostavan123

I think I'm done with the dating websites. I don't want to mess with most of the people who are there because they are not looking for normal long-term relationships. I don't want hookups and stuff like that so most dating websites don't fit me.
But I still wanna find a partner so I hope that I still have some chances. I'm a leo so I'm learning how to date a leo woman right now. Hope I will be able to find someone who will be just like me, but female.
It just seems too hard to find a reliable partner in the modern world but I don't want to lose hope.

Hubertglaft

Abacus's Role in the Opioid Crisis: A Darknet Enabler?
Navigating the Shadows: Security Protocols on Abacus Market
Security Measures and Risks: A Closer Look at Abacus Market's Operations
Abacus is a dark market that operates on the Darknet, an encrypted network accessible only through specialized software such as TOR. This anonymity allows users to trade a variety of illegal goods and services.
https://abacuswebmarket.com