Internet privacy concerns?

Started by Klemmantin, Jul 27, 2023, 05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klemmantin

Hi everyone,

I am a regular Internet user and I worry too much about my privacy and anonymity on the internet.

I have read on various topics how to protect your data on the Internet. A few tips were like automatically deleting cookies, but I think that's not enough. I bought a VPN too, but I'm still worried about my privacy.

Am I thinking too much about this? In fact, I was subjected to a cyber-attack 4 years ago, and I can't afford to face any problems again

unavaughan

Don't worry, you're not alone in your concerns about internet privacy! It's normal to value your data security and anonymity online.
Automatically deleting cookies is a good start, but you're right, it's not the only step. Having a VPN is a smart move to add an extra layer of protection.
But hey, if you're still worried, it's better to be cautious! Your cyber-attack experience from 4 years ago must have been tough. No one wants to face problems like that again!
I found this article on this original site. It might provide some valuable insights on internet privacy.