News:

MyKidsDiary.in :: Capture your kids magical moment and create your Online Private Diary for your kids

Main Menu

Has anyone here achieved good results with Badoo?

Started by FrancescaWeber, Jul 26, 2023, 01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrancescaWeber

I know a guy who had good results, at least that's what he told me. And he encouraged me to register. But he's also blonde.

As for me, I often communicate with women from other countries who probably just want to get a ticket to a better life.

But not so much of what interests me. I also have likes, but I often don't see who it is because of how Badoo is configured.

unavaughan

Totally get where you're coming from with Badoo. It's a mixed bag for a lot of peeps. Some find their jam, while others just end up with a bunch of international convos that don't lead anywhere. And that whole "can't see who liked you" thing? Ugh, def a pain.
Speaking of dating vibes, ever thought about the cons of dating an Aries woman? I was trying to pull up some deets from uadreams, but hit a snag. From what I know, Aries women are fiery and passionate, but sometimes that fire can be a double-edged sword. They're independent and headstrong, which is rad, but can also mean they're a bit stubborn. Just a thought if you're looking to switch up your dating game.