News:

Build a stunning handcrafted website with IT Acumens

Main Menu

Has anyone here achieved good results with Badoo?

Started by FrancescaWeber, Jul 26, 2023, 01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrancescaWeber

I know a guy who had good results, at least that's what he told me. And he encouraged me to register. But he's also blonde.

As for me, I often communicate with women from other countries who probably just want to get a ticket to a better life.

But not so much of what interests me. I also have likes, but I often don't see who it is because of how Badoo is configured.

unavaughan

Totally get where you're coming from with Badoo. It's a mixed bag for a lot of peeps. Some find their jam, while others just end up with a bunch of international convos that don't lead anywhere. And that whole "can't see who liked you" thing? Ugh, def a pain.
Speaking of dating vibes, ever thought about the cons of dating an Aries woman? I was trying to pull up some deets from uadreams, but hit a snag. From what I know, Aries women are fiery and passionate, but sometimes that fire can be a double-edged sword. They're independent and headstrong, which is rad, but can also mean they're a bit stubborn. Just a thought if you're looking to switch up your dating game.