Started process for invisalign anyone?

Started by elijahkrieger4, Jul 25, 2023, 03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elijahkrieger4

In short, I had braces as a child and my teeth were "perfect". I got bound servants, and everything was fine. The orthopedist at some point, about 10 years later, told me that I no longer needed the retainers, so I took them off. Big mistake. Huge. My teeth gritted and I was furious. He never told me they would do it, and I didn't think they would do it in 20-plus years.
Today was my first visit to invisalign. The doctor told me that, in his opinion, I would be really pleased with the results and would be able to undergo a 10-day course of treatment. I get my first trays in about 3 weeks.

Does anyone have any advice? I've heard that in the beginning, the trays can really be difficult to take out? Pointers?
And that the trays can be damaged and sawed off?

deidgoogguy

Don't sweat it, we all make little dental oopsies sometimes, but now you're taking the right steps to get back on track! With Invisalign, you'll be flashing that killer smile in no time! As for tips, yeah, popping out those trays can be tricky at first, but practice makes perfect! Just be patient, and you'll be a pro at it soon. Oh, and be gentle when handling those trays, they can be a bit delicate. If you want more info or advice, check out https://jeffreygrossdds.com/services/invisible-orthodontics-lake-county-ohio/. They've got some great insights! Remember, we're all in this together, so if you ever need some support or just wanna share your progress, this forum's got your back!