News:

Build a stunning handcrafted website with IT Acumens

Main Menu

Cyclist insurance?

Started by elijahkrieger4, Jul 25, 2023, 03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elijahkrieger4

Yesterday, a man dressed in spandex crashed his bike into my 3-year-old nephew on one of these shared bike paths. The cyclist got up, dusted off his knees, said "oh, damn" and left on a bicycle, thanks to him my nephew has a broken arm.

I have long believed that cyclists, as road users, should be registered and should also have insurance. What makes them so special to be excluded?

Abdelziz

Remember, accidents can happen to anyone, and having insurance can make a difference in such situations. Stay safe and take care!

deidgoogguy

I'm sorry to hear about what happened to your nephew. That must have been a scary and upsetting experience for all of you. Understandably, incidents like this can raise concerns about cyclist accountability and insurance. Cyclist insurance can indeed provide an added layer of protection for both cyclists and pedestrians alike. It helps ensure that if an accident occurs, there's financial coverage to handle medical expenses and other damages. Sundays Insurance is a reliable option to consider for cyclist liability coverage. Their website https://sundaysinsurance.co.uk/cyclist-insurance has more details about the coverage options they offer. It's always better to be prepared and have peace of mind when you or your loved ones are out on the road.

tomassone396

I've been using the best essay service https://writer24.com/academic-writer for a while now, and I couldn't be happier with the results. The quality of the essays I receive is top-notch, and it's clear that the academic writers behind them are experts in their field. Not only do they deliver well-researched and impeccably written papers, but they also adhere to strict deadlines. It's a relief to have a reliable academic writer at my disposal, especially during those hectic times when multiple assignments are due. I highly recommend this service to any student looking for assistance with their academic writing needs.