News:

Build a stunning handcrafted website with IT Acumens

Main Menu

Open an LLC Corporation

Started by FrancescaWeber, Jul 21, 2023, 11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrancescaWeber

I am a European citizen, and therefore I am thinking about running an LLC company, because as a private person I have a lot of restrictions.

Since I'm new to this, if someone runs an LLC, can you tell me which state I should run it in? Annual expenses for accountants, etc.

I read that in New Mexico you can create an anonymous LLC.

Anonymous LLC is when information about the owner of the LLC is not disclosed by the state in which the LLC is registered. New Mexico is one of the few states where the creation of truly anonymous LLC is allowed.

Can you advise me which website can convert these services and, of course, is it convenient for a foreign citizen?

Abdelziz

It's great to hear that you're considering opening an LLC company in the US as a European citizen! Running an LLC can offer more flexibility and benefits compared to being a private person.

Derecaston

Running an LLC as a European citizen is a great idea! For foreign citizens, setting up a US LLC can offer several benefits. If you're interested in an anonymous LLC, New Mexico might be the way to go.

unavaughan

New Mexico's anonymous LLC option is intriguing. When it comes to picking a state, consider factors like taxes, fees, and regulations. Websites like LegalZoom or Incfile can help you set up, but do your research to ensure they're foreign-citizen friendly. Also, check out a 409a report for insights into potential businesses. It's all about taking steps that fit your goals and making the process work for you. Best of luck on this exciting journey! 🌟🏢