News:

MyKidsDiary.in :: Capture your kids magical moment and create your Online Private Diary for your kids

Main Menu

Film maker directory

Started by KeenanCannon, Jul 20, 2023, 02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeenanCannon

Hello i am looking for a film maker , does anyone know any directory style websites where i can place an advert for one and read their reviews instead of searching google for them ?

deidgoogguy

Check out some awesome film maker directories like "ProductionHub" and "Staff Me Up." They're perfect for placing ads and reading reviews on talented film makers. No more Google search madness!

Abdelziz

I did some digging, but unfortunately, I couldn't find any specific directory-style websites for filmmakers. However, I'd like to share that I've been interested in filmmaking for a while too, and recently, I stumbled upon an excellent resource https://www.praguefilminstitute.cz/1-year-cinematography-course/. They offer a top-notch cinematography training program. So,  I've decided to enroll in their course and take this opportunity to master the art of cinematography. Who knows, it might be helpful for you too! Let's pursue our filmmaking dreams together!