News:

Latest Movie Updates : Cinebuzz.in
Latest Update on Rajini Movie  Enthiran / Endhiran - Rajini - The Robot

Main Menu

Leather workbag

Started by KeenanCannon, Jul 07, 2023, 03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeenanCannon

TRFers, i'm sure some of you can help with this.

I am interested in a new leather work bag. I use one everyday, and use them pretty hard: in and out of the car, put on desks, the ground, picked up and put down multiple times/day, etc. I had a Fossil messenger bag for 5 or so years that held up surprisingly well. Three years or so ago, I used shop credit at my golf course to get another bag but not sure of brand. It's showing it's age, leather is wearing, and the lining is coming apart.

I'm willing to spend up to $2000 for a quality piece but only if it will last years, if not decades, with proper care. If i can get something closer to $500, that would be great.

What I would like:
-Brown leather
-large enough to hold a 15" laptop, files, and a charger
-pockets in front that can be secured but accessible without opening the main compartment
-a lining that won't fall apart easily
-durable stitching and hardware
-reinforced bottom
-shoulder strap

Here is a Ghurka I like.

Or, for much less $$$, a Persaman New York at Nordstrom Rack

These are just a couple examples. Any thoughts on Ghurka, Persaman, Satchel and Paige, Shinola, Allen Edmods, or other bags that you recommend?

Thanks!

ClarkWillson

The Ghurka bag you mentioned looks fantastic! Ghurka is known for its high-quality craftsmanship, and if you're willing to splurge a bit, it could be a great investment that will last for years.

JacobMauer

I totally understand the need for a durable leather work bag that can withstand daily use. When searching for the perfect leather work bag, it's crucial to take into account your personal needs and preferences. Speaking of personal experiences, I recently went through a similar quest to find the ideal bag. After extensive research and reading numerous reviews, I decided to take a chance and order online. Luckily, I came across an amazing quality leather bag at https://vonbaer.com/. It ticks off all my requirements and adds a touch of sophistication to my overall look. They have an extensive selection of leather bags, and I'm confident you'll also find something that matches your needs and preferences.

Samuelker

Get millions upon millions of immediate leads for your firm to jumpstart your promotion. Make use of the lists an unlimited number of times. We have been delivering businesses and market analysis firms with data since 2012. Lead Generation

Samuelker

Get millions prompt leads for your company to launch your advertising campaign. You can use the lists an infinite amount of times. We have been delivering businesses and market analysis firms with information since 2012. Learn more about Mailbanger

Samuelker

Get millions prompt leads for your business to launch your advertising. Make use of the lists an unlimited amount of times. We have been providing businesses and market analysis firms with details since 2012. Direct marketing

Samuelker

Get millions instant leads for your company to launch your advertising. Utilize the lists an infinite amount of times. We have been delivering companies and market analysis firms with information since 2012. Direct Marketing

Samuelker

Get millions upon millions of instant leads for your firm to jumpstart your advertising. You can use the lists an unrestricted number of times. We have been delivering businesses and market research firms with data since 2012. Direct Marketing

Samuelker

Get millions of immediate leads for your organization to jumpstart your marketing. You can use the lists an unrestricted quantity of times. We have been delivering companies and market research firms with information since 2012. Learn more about Mailbanger

Samuelker

Get millions immediate leads for your company to jumpstart your promotion. You can use the lists an infinite amount of times. We have been providing businesses and market analysis firms with information since 2012. Learn more about Mailbanger

Samuelker

Get millions of immediate leads for your firm to jumpstart your promotion. You can use the lists an unlimited number of times. We have been providing companies and market research firms with details since 2012. Direct Marketing

Samuelker

Get millions of immediate leads for your firm to launch your promotion. You can use the lists an unlimited number of times. We have been providing companies and market analysis firms with information since 2012. Learn more about Mailbanger

Samuelker

Get millions upon millions of prompt leads for your business to ignite your advertising campaign. You can use the lists an unlimited amount of times. We have been supplying firms and market analysis firms with data since 2012. Lead Generation

Samuelker

Get millions upon millions of instant leads for your firm to launch your marketing campaign. Utilize the lists an unrestricted amount of times. We have been providing firms and market research firms with information since 2012. Direct Marketing

Samuelker

Get millions upon millions of instant leads for your business to launch your promotion. Utilize the lists an infinite amount of times. We have been providing businesses and market research firms with details since 2012. Mailbanger

Samuelker

Get millions immediate leads for your business to ignite your marketing campaign. Make use of the lists an unlimited number of times. We have been delivering firms and market analysis firms with details since 2012. Learn more about Mailbanger

Samuelker

Get millions of immediate leads for your firm to jumpstart your marketing campaign. Make use of the lists an unrestricted number of times. We have been delivering companies and market analysis firms with information since 2012. Direct marketing

Samuelker

Get millions of immediate leads for your organization to jumpstart your marketing. Make use of the lists an unlimited amount of times. We have been supplying businesses and market analysis firms with details since 2012. Direct Marketing

Samuelker

Get millions upon millions of instant leads for your company to ignite your marketing campaign. Utilize the lists an unlimited number of times. We have been supplying firms and market research firms with data since 2012. Email Marketing

Samuelker

Get millions upon millions of prompt leads for your company to launch your promotion. Utilize the lists an unrestricted number of times. We have been delivering businesses and market research firms with data since 2012. Lead Generation

Samuelker

Get millions immediate leads for your firm to launch your marketing. Utilize the lists an infinite amount of times. We have been supplying businesses and market analysis firms with information since 2012. Learn more about Mailbanger

Samuelker

Get millions immediate leads for your business to launch your marketing. You can use the lists an unlimited quantity of times. We have been supplying companies and market research firms with details since 2012. Direct Marketing