What is the use of beautifying your face when it is covered by the face mask?

Started by KeenanCannon, May 18, 2023, 02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeenanCannon

The title of this thread is the question of my nephew. I agree with him that we do not need to be vain in this pandemic period because the face is always covered by face mask that no one would even notice that you have smooth skin or a nice shape of the nose. Now that I am wearing face mask and face shield so my whole face is almost covered. Even with perfume I don't think it is necessary to wear perfume because no one can smell me.

ClarkWillson

I totally agree. I also feel the same. But even before the pandemic, I never used to wear makeup and so it's not so new to me. When I get a pimple on my face, the facemask helps to hide it. But I'm sure soon things will be back to normal and we won't need facemask anymore.

AlyviaGentry

Sorry for the late reply, but I'd like to say that wearing face masks during the pandemic has indeed made it a bit challenging to show off our facial features or enjoy the full impact of beauty products. But you know what? Taking care of ourselves and feeling good about how we look can still have a positive effect on our mood and self-confidence, even if others can't see it. Plus, once we're in a situation where masks aren't required, it'll be great to have that smooth skin and nice nose ready to shine! So, I'd suggest checking out rawbeautyaesthetics.com, as they specialize in a variety of treatments that can help enhance your aesthetic appearance. It's always exciting to have options that allow us to feel excellent in our own skin.