Internet Gambling From The Philippines

Started by KeenanCannon, Apr 28, 2023, 05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeenanCannon

While living in the states, Las Vegas to be exact. I had many opportunities to gamble, it's not the gambling that had me visiting the Removeds, but the buy one get one at the buffets. Who can resist having prime rib dinner for my wife and myself for $10 total USD. We've eaten more prime rib in a year than most in a lifetime.

I also played tournament Texas Holdem online for cash at the Vegas base Removeds. When I first came to Manila I visited a brick and mortar poker venue twice to play tournament Texas holdem. For anyone not familiar with tournament poker, for your buy-in everyone gates the same amount of chips, thus limiting your losses.

I've been playing online for free, no money involved since I arrived in the Philippines. I have two accounts, each account started with 5,000 units, I've run one up to 5M and the second to 7M.

Sorry it took to long to get to the question, have any of you in the Philippines played online tournament poker for cash and what was you experience?

I hesitate because many of the sites are run by the Chinese and based here in the Philippines. So if you've had any experience, I would like to know about it.

DerickMathis

"Hard to see the tells when not seeing the opponents...   :)     
And I want to see the opponents to judge their PERSONALITY too.

Even some of the poker sites in Europe are/were SCAMMING players.  (By SHOWING opponents's cards to someone done by owners, or by being hacked.)   I suppouse less control in the Philippines...

So I dont play poker about money through internet.

((I have played common 5 card poker much in my life and as grown up I never lost until I started playing some wilder, but Texas Hoidem face to face only once, because I find Texas Holdem tournament to much luck by crap players can winn a huge pot by luck and by that big stack geting far in a tournament. If playing careful as its possible in Limit 5 card, then normaly not geting into the small group, who get the price money, so Texas Holdem need some wild playing to get in top of the tournament
((The only Texas Holdem tournement I have played was same day as I learned the rules   :)   (I had played the qualification to World Championship in Renju. Finnished 6th but only 2 got qualified  Afterwards one of the others asked if I wanted to follow to the Texas Holdem tournement. Then he tought me the rules.  The tournement wasnt big but included three of the Swedish elite Texas Holdem players. One of them wonn, the other two didnt even reach semi final, but I reached final!!!   :lol:   (I reached semifinal by calm play but low stack, but reached the final by playing stupid on purpouse and acted as a beginner in general fumbling cards and such  :) , so the other underestimated me. So  I got a rather big pot at triss in 7s while I knew the other two had two pairs (high).  In the final I had no chance against the winner, he crushed us others and had a much biger stack in start of the final than us others.
I dont like to play ANY ""serious"" game online, because I want to judge the personalities of opponents by LOOKING at them BEFORE I do anything.
E g when I played in Swedish Chess Championship (not the highest class) the first three matches I wonn be shocking them, playing the most wild openings against them, who liked calm.  Just before start if the 4th my opponent said:
-Finaly geting some action.
Then I played the most CALM opening, wonn by booooring him   :lol:
(I were second lowest ranked in that group but wonn the group and got promoted by this psychology playing their minds  :)\"

KeenanCannon

Sounds like you're a seasoned gambler and know your way around a Removed. As for online tournament poker in the Philippines, it can definitely be a bit tricky since a lot of the sites are run by the Chinese. But, if you're looking to play for cash, I would suggest doing your research and making sure the site is reputable and has a good track record. You might want to consider Bester Online Removed Bonus for the best deals and promotions. Best of luck, and happy gambling!