Herman Miller unveiled a $1,495 gaming chair.

Started by AzulHodge, Nov 30, 2022, 06:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AzulHodge

Herman Miller is known for iconic seating designs, like the Eames Chair or Aeron office furniture, so what can it do for gamers?
Well, this $1,495 Embody Gaming Chair eschews the racing-inspired designs of most gamer chairs and, instead, starts with the company's existing Embody line, which it says is "The benchmark for pressure distribution, natural alignment and support for healthy movement." To hold up under intense sessions, Embody worked with Logitech to add tweaks, like padding to support an "active posture" plus cooling foam. And, of course, some alien-looking blue coloring to make it stand out.
You gotta have that.

ElroyPatrick72

Of course this is an excellent chair, I completely agree with you excellent description of the chair. however, if you do not have a lot of money, then at first it is better to take an inexpensive chair for $ 300 and then, as it wears out, just buy this chair, for example

BobKellman31

I didn't expect this chair to cost that much. The long-talked-about gamer chair will go on sale for almost $1,500. Instead of a familiar colorful design, it offers precise control over the many fine details for a perfect setup. But this chair doesn't have the RBG backlight, which is much needed for gamers. I'm not sure it's worth spending that much money to buy this chair. I recently purchased a pink gamer chair for a relatively small price, and I'm completely happy with my purchase. I will be upgrading my computer desk next week.