How much does a Windows 11 license key cost? WOW

Started by KeenanCannon, Nov 07, 2022, 07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeenanCannon

What you need to know. Windows 11 digital licenses are now available through the Microsoft Store. Windows 11 Home costs $139, while Windows 11 Pro costs $200.

Wow, this price i found in google, wtf guys, why so much cost. Maybe we will found something free or cheaper? :agree

albieklimaszewsk

We may find a way to get a digital license for Windows 11 for cheaper or even for free, but the Microsoft Store is the only place to get one.

parentingyrnf

Wow, I found the same price when I quickly searched on Google. I agree with you. The price is a bit high. Maybe we'll be able to find something cheaper or even free down the line. For now, though, it looks like these are the prices we'll have to pay if we want to upgrade to Windows 11. Meanwhile, I can recommend visiting Reddit windows keys. There you will find keys for windows 10, and I recommend keeping an eye there because it's possible that they will post their keys for windows 11 this month.

HenryVew

My cousins learn to teach English online course was was put into use by my daughter. a friend of my cousins was the person who recieved the opportunity of taking into accord the soothing command of the gods a fun filled December early evening in 2002 English as a foreign language course!

Fourteen weeks in days past a Vietnamese church leader came to her and asked, will you show my South African Dyslexia Support staff to write american english well? Will you come by and teach online my English teachers to study Learning English?    Take a look [color=#000_url]American accent reading practice online[/color]

proxy_brothers

🇩🇪 GERMAN MOBILE PROXY (4G LTE) 🚀
30% Discount with CODE: itacumens
www.ProxyBrothers.com | Telegram: @proxy_brothers