Clomid to raise Testosterone?

Started by KeenanCannon, Oct 13, 2022, 02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeenanCannon

Anyone try use Clomid to raise T? Seems to stimulate the body to produce its own testosterone. Testes don't shrink and can still produce sperm. Seems like a better idea than the gels

BroderickChandler

Hello there. I'm currently suffering from a low testosterone level. That's why I'd be grateful for your help on that.

TristonMalone

Quote from: BroderickChandler on Oct 13, 2022, 07:45 PMHello there. I'm currently suffering from a low testosterone level. That's why I'd be grateful for your help on that.
Hello. Tbh, I've never heard of Clomid. First, you must see your doctor. According to your analysis, the doctor will prescribe the needed medication to you. That's why seeing a doctor is primary! Covid has greatly reduced my testosterone level, so eventually, my doctor prescribed testodren to me. So, I think it should work for you too, but first, you should see a doctor. Then you should reconsider your habits. Do you do physical exercise? Do you eat healthy food? These things greatly influence your testosterone level, man. I hope I've helped you. Keep us updated.