News:

Build a stunning handcrafted website with IT Acumens

Main Menu

Moving....again

Started by KeenanCannon, Oct 04, 2022, 02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeenanCannon

We're moving into a house with minimal storage and I thought i could handle it and DH said it would make us less cluttered but no, I can't handle it and I am thinking of all these things we no longer have storage space for and I'm panickign
I need help with this. Maybe someone knows some warehouses or cells for storing things.
Any help would be nice.

Although it would probably be worth choosing a bigger house :agree  :agree  :agree  :agree  :agree  :agree

DuffieTorino

You might considering renting a storage unit

PrinceNieves

I can understand your predicament. We've downsized our home several times, and adjusting to smaller living quarters is challenging. I have a few suggestions that might help you out. First, be mindful of what you're bringing into the house. Do you need all of those items? If not, get rid of them before you move. Second, utilize vertical space as much as possible. Install shelves on the walls and use stackable containers. Finally, consider renting a storage unit (find parking storage near me https://bluebirdstorage.ca ) for the things you can't fit in the house. It's not ideal, but it's a temporary solution that can work until you get used to your new space.

JoeHuff

To be honest it's kinda hard to understand what's your problem about? Are you afraid someone will steal your stuff or what?

ZaneCobb

Hi there, folks. I understand your concern. We've moved 5 times across the US, looking for a better place. I'd be grateful if you shared what you've already found. Personally, I'd recommend you visit site of my brother's company. He always helps me to move from city to city quickly. Luckily I have a remote job now. So, I think this company could help you move your things or find a warehouse, you know. Anyway, don't forget to keep us updated. Let me know if I can help you more. Best wishes.