News:

Build a stunning handcrafted website with IT Acumens

Main Menu

Top 10 Highest Paid Jobs In India for Art Field

Started by collegevidya, May 25, 2022, 03:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

collegevidya

I am not surprised by saying that the arts field can offer you plenty of lucrative jobs and several jobs in the arts field have helped people in living both luxurious and satisfying life. You will be astonished to know the salary package these jobs can offer you.

So, let's dive in and catch up on all the details:

#1 Managerial Roles
#2 Arts Director
#3 Corporate Lawyer
#4 Industrial Designer
#5 Fashion Designer
#6 Graphic Designers
#7 Journalist
#8 Digital Marketing Manager
#9 Product Manager
#10 UX (User Experience) Designer

To know more visit the link: https://collegevidya.com/blog/guide-highest-paid-jobs-in-india-in-art-field/

College Vidya is India's Only Unbiased Online Education Portal working online to bring transparency to the field of online education in India. As Online education is growing at a fast pace, the information about Online education is still in the dark. College Vidya provides an ideal destination for everyone to know everything about distance education. We provide every detail about various Online education courses and colleges to the students.

chrissyhool

I'm not even surprised that managers get the most. The bosses are always paid well

Vasquezz

It's an interesting list of jobs. Most of them definitely belong here, but I'm really surprised journalism is also on the list. I thought those guys were relatively poor, especially the simple journalists.
Art Directors have one of the most significant jobs in the art industry, actually. It's they who decide what paintings belong to the museum and what don't. To some extent, they even determine the future of the art world. I think it's my dream job. I love art, and I'm ready to connect my life to it completely. That's why I always look for art-related jobs on Sarkari Result and hope to get a nice offer one day.