News:

GinGly.com - Used by 85,000 Members - SMS Backed up 7,35,000 - Contacts Stored  28,850 !!

Main Menu

Social Media Marketing Manager - Minimum 2 Years Experience - Chennai Only

Started by sushmi, Feb 09, 2021, 12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sushmi

Social Media Marketing Manager - Minimum 2 Years Experience - Chennai Only

Cool Mango
Chennai, Tamil Nadu (+1 other)

Over 1 month agoFull–time
End-To-End responsibility of handling our new brand's social media marketing activities which includes,
• Planning, formulating and running the brand's social media marketing campaigns and activities.
• Building a fan/follower base with continuous engagement
• Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign.
• Monitoring the brand on social media.
• Responding to comments and customer queries on social media accounts.
• Overseeing customer service provided via social media and liaising with the rest of the team regarding customer issues .
• Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.

Expected Start Date: 18/1/2021

Job Type: Full-time

Salary: From ₹16,000.00 per month

Schedule:
• Day shift
• Morning shift

Experience:
• Social Media Marketing: 2 years (Required)

Education:
• Bachelor's (Required)

COVID-19 Precaution(s):
• Remote interview process
• Virtual meetings

Click here

chrissyhool

lubapurkhiser

Do you still need a person for this position? I might try to work for you. The only problem is that I don't have that much experience, but I know the job really well. I would appreciate it if you could take me to at least a part-time position to learn stuff better.
I know to develop accounts and make sure they gain followers daily. I also know how to correctly use services like yoyomedia.com for the advantage of the customer. I have more than 5K real followers on my own IG account, also.
So, if you still have a vacant position, please, respond in the DMs.